You'll need to claim your profile through Spotify For Artists. Once claimed, your Spotify Artist Profile will become verified. Here's how you can go about claiming the profile:
- Go to http://artists.spotify.com
- Click “Claim Profile” and login with your Spotify account.
- When prompted, select whether you are an Artist or Manager and enter your artist name. Click your artist name once you see it and continue.
- You will be brought to a form to connect your social media and to enter some contact information as the account holder. Please fill this out as accurately as possible as it helps Spotify identify you.
- Spotify will review your application and will email you within a few weeks with an update.
It will take a few days for Spotify to verify your request. If you have any problems, please reach out to Spotify's support. In most cases, SpareMusic can't help you with artist verification.